There is no better way to welcome spring then to learn how to make beautiful DIY floral wreaths! Below are the steps to get you started! 🌸⠀
What You'll Need:⠀
3 filler flower sprigs⠀
2 pieces of greenery⠀
1 main flower⠀
Metal hoop or embroidery hoop ⠀
Hot glue gun (optional)⠀
1. Cut and Arrange Your Florals⠀
2. Attach Your Greenery⠀
3. Place Your Filler Flowers⠀
4. Add the Final Flower⠀
For a complete step-by-step guide visit the link in our bio!⠀...
The month of March is recognized as National Nutrition Month 🥗
To help you stay healthy try making these 10 changes to your life this month!
1. Eat breakfast
2. Make half your plate fruits and vegetables
3. Watch portion sizes
4. Be active
5. Get to know food labels
6. Fix healthy snacks
7. Consult a Registered Dietician Nutritionist (RDN)
8. Follow food safety guidelines
9. Drink more water
10. Get cooking...
These brownies will bring your dessert game to a new level! Try these fudgy stout brownies tonight and don't forget to let us know how amazing they are!
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9x9x2- inch baking pan and line bottom with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine1 1/4 c. flour, 1/3 c. unsweetened cocoa powder and 1/4 tsp. salt; set aside.
Set aside 1/4 c. of the 10oz. of the chopped chocolate. In a small saucepan, combine remaining chocolate and 6 tbsp. butter. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until smooth. Let cool for 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, beat 1 c. sugar and 2 eggs with an electric mixer on medium-high speed for 3 minutes. On low speed, beat in chocolate mixture until just combined. Add half of the flour mixture, the 1 c. of stout and the remaining flour mixture, beating after each addition until just combined. Spread in pan.
Bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!...
Squeaky doors and hinges are the worst!! Let's get them fixed this #maintenancemonday!
1. Spray lubricant such as WD-40 or liquid wrench along hinges to eliminate squeaking
2. Tighten loose screws
3. Lubricate latches by opening the door and turning the deadbolt into the locked position. Then, spray the latch and unlock the deadbolt until the latch is working smoothly...
You can still enjoy spending time in your backyard even during the colder months with this DIY.
For a simple fire pit all you need is 30 concrete retaining wall blocks, a bag of pea pebbles, and a bag of paver base. In no time you can enjoy spending time in your backyard without having to bring out all of the blankets!...
It's time to deep clean those dryer vents for #mondaymaintenance! These vents, if not cleaned, can become a huge fire hazard to your home!
1. Locate where your duct is and where it ends
2. Disconnect your dryer. Start by unplugging the machine power cord and then remove any clamps connected to the vent pipe. (if you have a gas dryer turn off the supply valve)
3. Vacuum out the vent using a hose attachment from the inside and outside of your house
4. Use a flexible brush to clean out the vent if your vent is too long...